Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Marc, you are missed....
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• this truely is sad news. although i just joined, i've always gone here for advice on what to do for problems on my bike. CP was on almost every post that i looked at for help, he had the helping comment...... Rest In Peace bro....

Comment

• I never had the privilege of knowing him... but from hearing how people spoke about him, and reading some of the threads to gain knowledge and seeing his responses, he must have been a really good guy.

I've lost a few friends along the way due to crashes... RIP man.

-Scott
        Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

• Everytime I see the KR shortcut up on my browser, I think of Marc. Everytime I clean my Corbin saddle, I think of him. It really is hard to believe it's been a year. In that time, I've gone to a few bike shops and every time I look at those zx-14s, drool a bit, and remember Marc. Every time I've walked away from them thinking, I'd probably kill myself in a week or two on one.

Once again, R.I.P. buddy.

Comment

Working...
          X