X

solo cowl question 96 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solo cowl question 96 750

I fairly new to the site, In fact just picked up a 96 gsx750f katana yesterday. And would you believe want to start modifying it already.
    I'm a little confused about the pre and post stuff and after doing a lot
    of searching still a little confused, so here goes. Is the a solo cowl available for my bike? what does it look like, and where might I get one.
    I plan on painting the bike over the winter and want to start collecting any parts I might need.
    Thanks Richard
    96 Suzuki GSX750F
    89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
    05 Yamaha WR450F
    05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

I am going to make a cowl for my 06 kat out of fiberglass...I have no experience in body work, so i will let you know how that goes

Comment

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77739 Pretty good write up. Doesn't seem to hard in theory. Tried it myself ran into a few issues. but it was fun trying..so I'd say give it a shot
      "I was not gonna ride a fighter at first, but then my testicles, that's what we men have, told me that if I did not, they would leave. I value the relationship I have with my testicles and so proceeded to rock it fighter" - cannonball

Comment

Braada made very few Pre 750 cowls.

Making your own with fiberglass is probably the easiest way to get one....

Although teddy is out of work right now...
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I have a pre 750 one sitting here that needs to be finished. $50 as is or $100 ready to paint, your choice...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
            I have a pre 750 one sitting here that needs to be finished. $50 as is or $100 ready to paint, your choice...
            PM sent.
            96 Suzuki GSX750F
            89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
            05 Yamaha WR450F
            05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

wish i was ready for the cowl....right now i got to get the bike, then figure out what if any mechanical issues there are...then i'll be ready for body issues!!

Comment

do u have any more cowls sitting around lol i would really like one for my pre 750

Comment

I'm open to making more, i just need a donor seat to mold them from.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Good Luck! I like having passengers!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X