X

Hero on the katana....well sorta...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero on the katana....well sorta...

I was heading to a friends house for a sunday ride and i saw something quite different. It was a wooded road sheltered away on hill side and half way down i came across a van on the side of the road.....with flames under the engine. Noone was hurt and the guy driving it was off to the side of the road just scratching his head on what to do cause he had no cell phone. I stopped to asked if he needed help and the flames burst out from the wheel wells and up around the hood. a couple cars stopped to help but they just kinda stared as well and some cars just drove by like whatever. Seeing noone was doing anything i told the guy i would call for help and flew off to my friends which was 2 miles away. The few that did pass saw me talking to the guy so once i came up on the them they pulled off as if i was the ambulance. Within moments of calling it was on the scanner and help was sent. After the event we spent the rest of the day riding. Felt most righteous to do a good deed on the katana!

Aweomse. Now put a jacket on (pic)!

Comment

See you did your good deed and Karma repaid you with a goiod riding day incident free.

Comment

Working...
      X