Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you people want to fall?

Comment

Originally posted by rwcreigh
      is there a right way???dont wear shorts!
      Of course, there's a "best possible" way if circumstances say you're going to do it whether you want to or not -- not falling is just the "right" way but it's not always an option. I can think of many instances when the option simply isn't there...

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

when of if you ever hit the ground you should roll and keep rolling until you can feel yourself slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by Mojoe
          It was "smack"...into the dirt.
          No hang time for you, 'eh?

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          oh ya...been there as well. I am just refering 75-80% the spills that at least one wheel is on the ground. I have had some "hang time" as well....some where I actually wish I had some smoke on me so I could light one up to enjoy the flight. But I would never be able to smoke it cuz I would be flailing around to much....it's how I react....you know...grabbing at air. The legs were usually going to...running in air.....sort of like a 30lb canada goose coming in for a landing in a corn field....then the face smack in the dirt.

so what i am trying to say...from my experience....i was just in it for the ride.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I fell enough when racing dirt bikes back in the day,I dont want to fall on asphalt with my Kat...been 13 years with her and 17 on the road and no incidents,man am I old.....

Comment

Originally posted by steves
              Everyone that I've talked to always says to make certain that you've stopped moving before attempting to get up.
              I didn't know about that one when I had my wreck 3 years ago . I bounced off the wall , went up in the air , and the next thing I knew I was sliding down the shoulder on my hands and feet BACKWARDS . I was trying to stand up ! I got lucky it was all gravel and I just slid instead for like 30 feet .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X