hi everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

i wish all you guys a happy trip with your kats...more power to katriders

dear guys i wish you could help me with my kat gsx 750s,i would like to fit a wider rim,so i just guess the gs600 88 to 97 rims is okey,so i bought the rims from ebay front is 3x17 and the rear is 4.5 x 17,do you think it will fit without any modification or maybe a small modification,thank you in advance guys
    Last edited by slowspeed; 09-18-2010, 11:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

umm if it does fit than it will be really tight.... if not than you could ask kreylyn how much he would charge to widen your swinger.... or just swap swingers
    time to nut up or shut up
    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by slowspeed View Post
      i wish all you guys a happy trip with your kats...more power to katriders

dear guys i wish you could help me with my kat gsx 750s,i would like to fit a wider rim,so i just guess the gs600 88 to 97 rims is okey,so i bought the rims from ebay front is 3x17 and the rear is 4.5 x 17,do you think it will fit without any modification or maybe a small modification,thank you in advance guys
      You can fit a 5.5" gsxr wheel on your 82/83 750/1000/1100 swing arm with out issue. The swing arm is the same width as the bandit 1200 arm and the katana 1100 arm. You can have a look at this site for moe info and help.

You have several issues to contend with when you go with a wider rear wheel. They are explained on the page above.
      Last edited by katman1260; 09-19-2010, 02:49 PM.
      Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Comment

thank you guys,coz i am working in ship and i can't wait to go home to fix this wheel to my kat,i'll show you the picture when its done,probably by november i am home..good luck to you guys...more power to katriders...

Comment

Working...
        X