Some pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junior
    Are you using a lens hood?

I've had the same issue sometimes when using a hood on my 200mm and 300mm zoom lenses.
    Nope, no lens hood. The lens is also just a 28-80mm. I need to get something like 90 - 300 or so. Hopefuly soon. I am still new to film cameras.
    - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sufyan
      Are you using a lens hood?

I've had the same issue sometimes when using a hood on my 200mm and 300mm zoom lenses.
      Nope, no lens hood. The lens is also just a 28-80mm. I need to get something like 90 - 300 or so. Hopefuly soon. I am still new to film cameras.
      Look into a 70-210mm lens. Pretty much the best all around lens you can get.

Personally, I have a 28-80, 70-210 and a 100-300. If you throw a 1.5x converter into the mix your focal range with having only 3 lenses is 28-450mm. A nice little setup!

Still not sure why your pics came out with the shading tho... they call it vignetting (sp?) I believe.

Beek is pretty experienced around the camera... maybe he'll have an idea.

Keep shooting!! Those pics are awesome! You obviously have an eye for photography. 8)

Comment

Look into a 70-210mm lens. Pretty much the best all around lens you can get.

Personally, I have a 28-80, 70-210 and a 100-300. If you throw a 1.5x converter into the mix your focal range with having only 3 lenses is 28-450mm. A nice little setup!

Still not sure why your pics came out with the shading tho... they call it vignetting (sp?) I believe.

Beek is pretty experienced around the camera... maybe he'll have an idea.

Keep shooting!! Those pics are awesome! You obviously have an eye for photography. 8)
        Thanks Junior. I will keep that in mind when looking for a new lens.
        Let me try to see if I can find some info on vignetting. Not heard of the term before.
        - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!
          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Hwy 50........................ummmm. Me on Hwy 50 with the 1200 Kabana.............ummmm.................... Need to move there soon.............

NICE SHOTS - thanks!
            I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
            Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
            Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

Working...
            X