X

What do think about Shinko tires.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do think about Shinko tires.

I can get a set of shinko's for $159 shipped.What do you all think? Shinko 009 005 Motorcycle Tire SET 120/70-17 160/60-17
    "LIL"TOKYO

Get a hold of HS2020. He is working a deal on Contential Conti Force tires in those sizes.. It's a little more than what you are paying.

Last edited by Kfreak; 08-18-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Search it up.......

I've read of some guys that swear by the Raven's. TDRcomm is running an Advance, I believe, maybe PM him?
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Ive heard gooD things so far on the stealths...im picking up a set very shortly

Comment

I need a set of tires as well.......... was looking at these on Egay...... let me know what you come up with....... these are NOT radial tires are they? Are most bikes radials??

~Phil

Originally posted by lesabra02 View Post
          I can get a set of shinko's for $159 shipped.What do you all think? Shinko 009 005 Motorcycle Tire SET 120/70-17 160/60-17
          (2) 2005 Ford Escapes 6cylinder 4x4
          1941 Studebaker Commander (project)
          1992 Suzuki Katana 600 w/ 2002 engine
          1992 Seadoo SP Jetski
          1995 Kawasaki ZXI Jetski
          1994 Regal Rush XP Jetboat w/ 90HP mercury sportjet

Comment

I've been tellin you guys, pirelli diablo strada's man they are great great tires!!!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

I have the 005's. They are radials, not bias. I have over 2000 miles on them and have had zero issues. Good grip in wet weather, excellent dry road traction. I have no qualms going right out to the edge of the tire with these when I get the chance. I also know 2 guys with busa's running them. One has 005 Advance, the other the raven, but he does more drag racing than street riding.

My basic synopsis of these tires: If you do more commuting than hard edge riding, you can't do better than this tire for the price.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I think the ones on Ebay are the 009 Raven Advanced tires?? I'm sure they would be perfectly fine for the around town driving I'd be doing anyways....

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                I have the 005's. They are radials, not bias. I have over 2000 miles on them and have had zero issues. Good grip in wet weather, excellent dry road traction. I have no qualms going right out to the edge of the tire with these when I get the chance. I also know 2 guys with busa's running them. One has 005 Advance, the other the raven, but he does more drag racing than street riding.

My basic synopsis of these tires: If you do more commuting than hard edge riding, you can't do better than this tire for the price.
                (2) 2005 Ford Escapes 6cylinder 4x4
                1941 Studebaker Commander (project)
                1992 Suzuki Katana 600 w/ 2002 engine
                1992 Seadoo SP Jetski
                1995 Kawasaki ZXI Jetski
                1994 Regal Rush XP Jetboat w/ 90HP mercury sportjet

Comment

Working...
                X