Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

'97 Kat 600 Biggest tires for cheapest price?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
    +1, hot dog down a hallway

wow, the comments that could be made from that statement....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Anything is possible. I have the same rim, factory swoop spokes. It's a 4.5" wide rim. (I speak for my rim only.) Just waiting for some cash to buy the Conti's. For the price that they are being offered at, you can't beat it.
      Last edited by Kfreak; 10-30-2008, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I took some photos of the swingarm and closer up's of the tire. I'll be posting them tonight, barring me running into problems with a programming assignment late tonight.
        Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Originally posted by katanafreak93 View Post
          Anything is possible. I have the same rim, factory swoop spokes. It's a 4.5" wide rim. (I speak for my rim only.) Just waiting for some cash to buy the Conti's. For the price that they are being offered at, you can't beat it.
          rf600 rim?

Comment

Yeah. That's what it came down to. It's been awhile.
            Last edited by Kfreak; 10-30-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

the rf600 and bandit wheels with the swept spokes don't look the same as the katana 3.5" wheel. You own one, look at it, they're obviously different. I can tell just by looking at that low-res abomination of a picture that it's the factory 3.5" wheel.

(BTW, I have an RF600 wheel on mine, too)
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                the rf600 and bandit wheels with the swept spokes don't look the same as the katana 3.5" wheel. You own one, look at it, they're obviously different. I can tell just by looking at that low-res abomination of a picture that it's the factory 3.5" wheel.

(BTW, I have an RF600 wheel on mine, too)
                I don't know who or what you are talking about. Dude, it isn't on the bike yet.
                Last edited by Kfreak; 05-05-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I don't know who or what you are talking about. Dude, it isn't on the bike yet.
                  In reference to this guy's "220/55" on his back wheel. The back wheel he has is almost 100% the factory back wheel. The RF600 wheel has a flatter lip on it, and the space between the lip and the raised center is longer. It's not visible in the pictures of his bike, but the kat has a 4 bolt rotor, and the RF600 has a 5 bolt, as well.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I KNOW Katanafreak93's bike has a 5 bolt rotor, cause he bought a 5 bolt rear rotor from me

Comment

In reference to this guy's "220/55" on his back wheel. The back wheel he has is almost 100% the factory back wheel. The RF600 wheel has a flatter lip on it, and the space between the lip and the raised center is longer. It's not visible in the pictures of his bike, but the kat has a 4 bolt rotor, and the RF600 has a 5 bolt, as well.

I misunderstood you. I thought you were referencing the pic's in my garage.
                      Last edited by Kfreak; 10-31-2008, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I misunderstood you. I thought you were referencing the pic's in my garage.
                        No no, referring to the original poster's bike.

BTW- have you swapped the bearings in your RF600 wheel yet?

Comment

No no, referring to the original poster's bike.

BTW- have you swapped the bearings in your RF600 wheel yet?

You talkin' to me???

Comment

You talkin' to me???
                            haha, yeah...... you're the only other one in this thread with one. I ask because the middle tube, I stuck the pre98 katana one back in between the new bearings, but it's too narrow to fit snugly between them. I didn't know if you did something different.

Comment

Working...
                            X