X

#50 chain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #50 chain

has anyone tried #50 chain on these bikes. it seems to fit on the sprocket.obviously the 530 is wider, but does the kats hp rating make this
    a bad idea. ive run it on some very hi powered dirt bikes that call for 520
    without issue. also is a endless link chain necessary. or is this a safety issue on a street bike,

I've never heard of it

Comment

I think #50 chain belongs on a lawn mower. I could be wrong.

NO endless chains are not necessary, but it is a safety factor. Just go with a rivet type 530 chain. I personally wouldn't use any other chain, but many will say well 520 is fine. DIfference between the kat and the dirtbike........weight, as well as the speed.

good rule of thumb.......just because it fits, doesn't make a good idea....like a 180 rear on a stock kat rim.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
        good rule of thumb.......just because it fits, doesn't make a good idea....like a 180 rear on a stock kat rim.
        or like these shorts on that girl........

Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          or like these shorts on that girl........

that will forever haunt me now everytime i close my eyes.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

i think that is #50 chain around her neck

Comment

I think there needs to be a certification for spandex, have been in a Walmart lately

Comment

a 50 chain is made for low speed stuff like conveyor systems.also please no more diaper pics

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
                  also please no more diaper pics
                  Last edited by Zepp; 08-06-2008, 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X