X

'Bout 500 miles of tread left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Bout 500 miles of tread left

My buddy and I are nearly done on the resto of the '96 Kat. Here's a video of her without fairings. We thought we'd play a little before pulling the back sneaker off.

Sorry, it's in QuickTime format and I'm not smart enough yet to turn it into a .wmv file.
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Apparently, I'm not smart enough to upload video either... dangit. Anyone??

Comment

Okay - can't do video... how about these (shot with my Palm Treo, so the resolution ain't great):

Comment

Send me the file I'll try and host it for you.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, will try to send 'em out tomorrow. Just got a hold of my ISP and found that I have a homepage that I've never used... duh. Might have to start building that up.

I'm headed out on vacation this Thursday - camping with the wife and 5 kids (and my buddy, pictured above, and his 3 kids)... should be interesting (which is a euphamism for "really stressful").

Wish the Kat were back together and inspected - we'd run the bikes down and put the wives and kids in cars.

My bud's got a vfr700 in pretty decent shape, but everytime we've got the Kat out for a road test, he's on it and gone before I can blink (F#$%er)... Next time, I'm grabbing the vfr and chasing him down.

Catch up when I get back.

Comment

looks good the way it is now, hehe

Comment

looks good the way it is now, hehe
              Thanks! She does look good right now... one of the guys I ride with is beating me up to keep the plastic off of it, too. But, my goal right now is to get her inspected and back into fighting shape. Maybe after she's together, I'll start tinkering with some modifications.

I just got back from 5 days/4 nights at Assateague and Chincoteague Islands with 13 people (with 5 young kids and 3 teenagers :smt084 ) Great idea to go tent camping during the worst heat wave in 21 years. If it wasn't the mosquitos or the 115 degree temps (with humidity) it was the back flies. After 3 days and 2 nights, I wondered what other plague my be visited upon us.

Never again!!

Got home, took care of the three S's and am climbing into my own bed. I'll get my shiat together this week and get some decent pics of the bike all put back together.

Comment

Working...
              X