No announcement yet.
X

One more reason to wear ATGATT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad you're ok. sounds like your awareness and skills saved you from a much worse crash.

Comment

OH CRAP Jim!!! I'm glad to hear that you are ok. Tomorrow is probably gonna be a little slow movin' but at least you'll be movin'.

Take care and d*** it, stay safe!
      sigpic

“Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me.”

“Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another.”

Immanuel Kant

Comment

Glad your okay, if you ever want to hear a good rant of why deer suck check out Lewis C.K.'s dvd called Chewed up. Hilarious standup
        1999 Katana 750

Comment

Glad you're ok Jim. You will have your baby fixed back up real soon. The deer really are bad out in those areas where we ride and where you live. Get her fixed up so we can go riding real soon.

Glad to hear Rob and Dan are hooking you up with parts. Thanks guys, you both rock!!!!

if you need any help Jim, please let me know bro
          Last edited by Zepp; 04-02-2009, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
            Glad you're ok Jim. You will have your baby fixed back up real soon. The deer really are bad out in those areas where we ride and where you live. Get her fixed up so we can go riding real soon.

Glad to hear Rob and Dan are hooking you up with parts. Thanks guys, you both rock!!!!

if you need any help Jim, please let me know bro
            Count me in for that jim! If you need anything let me know. Like I said I wish I had a pre fairing... unless you want a weird looking pre post katana haha

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the offer, and if I do......expect a call!
              Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Damn . But we can't send you the deer club member sticker unless you HIT the deer .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

do you need one md ? Glad you are Ok Jim. DEER SUCK !!!!!
                  sigpic

RIP CP
                  50th Anniv R6
                  95 Katana 600
                  http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

If you were going to crash because of a deer, you could have at least killed it so that we could have some venison for the Rally
                    Last edited by Zepp; 04-03-2009, 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr

sigpic

Comment

Good on you mate for wearing the right stuff! A lesson for us all.

Comment

All kidding aside, i'm really glad you had gear on and weren't hurt badly. Look forward to riding the loop again soon with you Jim.
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr

sigpic

Comment

Wow That SUCKS ! Glad you are in 1 piece F'n Deer
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Wow Jim glad you are OK. Sorry about your bike I have the same problem on my way to work. It’s still dark when I go to work and I ride though a dear sanctuary . Like they need a place to thrive and we can’t shoot them!!! I have had one narrow escape. I almost low sided into the back of a pickup slamming on his brakes to miss about five of the devils. I keep my eyes wide open for that couple of miles .
                            Bill
                            1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                              If you were going to crash because of a deer, you could have at least killed it so that we could have some venison for the Rally
                              I know Paul, but I tend to be a selfish bastid..... I should start looking out for the good of the whole and not just myself!
                              Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Originally posted by SGTJimbo_Kat600 View Post
                                I know Paul, but I tend to be a selfish bastid..... I should start looking out for the good of the whole and not just myself!
                                2007 Honda CBR600rr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X