X

Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves?

I need a pair of gloves but I only have $50 to spend. Any suggestions? thanks.
    96 Katana 600
    97 4 door Blazer LT
    03 Honda Pilot EXL
    sigpic

today I picked up some Teknic's on clearance at cycle gear. They are a mesh/leather combo so they seem to breathe a little but have padding on the pinky and the palm as well as a piece overstitched around the pinky. Hard to explain without a pic, but it looks like it would tear a lot harder under stress. 12.99 so I couldn't pass them by. I was using batting gloves until then because I like thin. These are a little bit thicker, but feel pretty good to me. I might try to find some perforated leather ones to get the breathability but durable as well.
    *edit* found the same set on ebay for just a little more.
    Link - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-T...spagenameZWD1V
    Pic -

2001 Honda CBR1100XX - Super "Redbird"

Comment

this place has a wide selection for $50
      If you can save up another $26 ask them to pricematch the alpinestars sp-1 for 76 , they ship free over 75.
      Best price I've gotten for great gloves.

Comment

I got these JR gloves in your price range. They are very comfortable and have nice protection. Full leather!

Various colors!

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I picked up a pair of First Gear mesh/leathers for $39.99 at the (local) bike shop. Some of the shops I have been to have clearance sales - might be worth a trip. Nicco
          2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
          2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Check out the closeout section at www.newenough.com . I have picked up "last year model" gloves there at half price. Right now they have some really nice Vanson gloves for $45.

Comment

It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

I got a pair of Icon's Pursuit Stealth gloves. They aren't the gauntlet type and the perforated versions feel as thin as golf gloves. However, the non-perforated version that I got are comfortable, feel good in any temp between chilly and hot, and seem like they would hold up better than many other gloves when the doo doo hits the fan..
                1994 Naked Katana 600
                Search KatRiders with Google | SEO Firefox Extension | New SUSE Linux Users | My Motorcycle Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Dozer7380
                  http://www.sandhillspowersports.com/sandhills/OnlineStore.do

this place has a wide selection for $50
                  If you can save up another $26 ask them to pricematch the alpinestars sp-1 for 76 , they ship free over 75.
                  Best price I've gotten for great gloves.
                  I got a pair for 65+free shipping for free.

Comment

I just bought these for around $30. I tried on several pairs of Joe Rocket gloves today at a cycle store close to where I work to get the size I needed and then ordered online.

I bought these:

Comment

I just bought some decent Firstgear leather gloves off Ebay for about $35 . MUCH better than mesh , and at that price ..... Keep looking , deals ARE out there . Just hard to find sometimes .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

The JRs that Katana Solider pointed out are excellent. -I snagged a pair for around $40 at NewEnough. I have a pair of Shift Shorties that are decent too and I got 'em for $35 at the Motorcycle Superstore.
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I ordered some Powertrip Street fighter gloves from newenough.com for $40. We'll see how they do.
                          96 Katana 600
                          97 4 door Blazer LT
                          03 Honda Pilot EXL
                          sigpic

Comment

I just picked up a new pair of ICON superduty gloves. They are awesome!!!!!!! Very comfortable and they look sweet too. I bought them for like $50 up here in Canada, so they are probably cheaper down in the States.

Comment

I have to agree NewEnough.com is a great place to get gear. I always suggest that people check there for gear.

I have bough a lot of stuff from them and have always been pleased with the service.

Comment

Working...
                              X