No announcement yet.
X

Lets see your lid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJC FG-12 and it's in desperate need of replacement, Damn visor flies open when doing shoulder checks over 130km/hr

On a high note, according to the latest issue of Inside Motorcylces Shark is making a major push this year to establish a North American foothold on the market.
    Kyle

Comment

Great pic, do they get to ride with you very often?
      2000 Kat 600
      "Fast Blue"
      Pic in Profile

Comment

Not yet. I picked up a X-small JR phoenix jacket over the winter for them, got some x-small gloves at the last bike show. All they need now is a Helmet and they'll be good to go for a ride this year.

Now all I need is to find some X-small or small ladies pants for them to try on for a full out, that and some really small ladies boots lol.
        Kyle

Comment

That is an awesome pic Woobie!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

That's a very cute picture Woob!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I just saw some ladies stuff at Cycle Gear, you might be able to find some gear online with them. I dont work for them, only impressed with what they carry and the customer service. I purchased a ladies leather jacket yesterday from them. Good luck, and my kids love to ride with me. My 9 year old boy Cody, and my 13 year old daughter Megan.
              2000 Kat 600
              "Fast Blue"
              Pic in Profile

Comment

here is the link
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

Just bought it a week ago. Will purchase the purple iridium shield soon.

Comment

Shoei RF-900 in matching Suzuki Alstare colors...

I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Best Gixxer paintjob yet !

Kewl matching helmet!
                      Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Here is my new lid. Matt black with nice graphics:

fulcrum (aka David)
                        Blue 2004 GSX750F
                        Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                        If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

here goes mine

hope u like
                          Attached Files
                          "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Comment

Like that Shoei. $$$$$$$ I'm sure. But good head protection has no price tag. Thinking of getting one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
                              Like that Shoei. $$$$$$$ I'm sure. But good head protection has no price tag. Thinking of getting one myself.
                              Tell me about it. This set me back about $700 (Australian dollars, so that is about $1.20 US )

My last one worked really well though Thought I'd stick with one that I know from experience does the job nicely.
                              fulcrum (aka David)
                              Blue 2004 GSX750F
                              Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                              If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

IMHO, how much is a persons Brain worth? Hmmmm, PRICELESS!!!
                                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                                Who knows what is next?

Comment

Working...
                                X