X

Exo 1000 rpm.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exo 1000 rpm.

I just ordered my new helmet, lots of good reviews and at half price I couldnt resist. I have been watching prices waiting on a sale, decided I would be mad if I didnt get it and they sold out. Bike bandit sold out, mcgear only a couple size/color still in stock (yes I used link on kr pa ge ) I will post pics when it comes in, I just had to tell somebody

::::::::::: UPDATE ::::: got my helmet today. so far the fit seems to be good , havent been able to ride in it yet. my 5 year old is making fun of me for wearing it in the house, lol

Last edited by MTpockets; 06-01-2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: helmet update

I just ordered one of these from sportbiketrackgear.com. Had to get glossy black because the flat black was down to just S and XS available. $135 shipped on a helmet that is normally $300+ is a great deal!

Comment

i was able to take a quick ride tonight , about 15 miles . first impressions are that it is going to be a great helmet, WAY better than my HJC that came with the bike. the adjustable/inflatable cheek pads are great.
      The face shield has a little toggle switch that will either lock face shield closed, or will hold it open a 1/4 inch to let air in. the face shield on my old helmet would blow open when i turned my head to check the lane next to me, got really irritating.
      the finish on the exo is outstanding, everything looks like it is put together very well. the noise level inside while riding is very quiet compared to the HJC. I didnt hear much wind noise, even with all the vents open.
      speed was limited to about 60mph, hopefully i can get some more seat time tomorrow on the interstate where i spend most of my time commuting.

Comment

Working...
      X