• Show
Clear All

Mine Icon Sub-Dermal
    Icon Sub-dermal.jpg

My Girlfriends Icon Tarmac V2.0
    Icon Tarmac V2.0.jpg
    My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
    Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

It looks like I'm late on this one...

These are what I'm using, not the best but they do the job.

Sportbiketrackgear.com has them on sale for 25 bucks. I paid 40...

I also use a pair of Fox Dirtpaws for super hot days or mountain biking haha.

Comment

a*star SP-2

my 4-year old Icon short cuff is all messed up so I'm in the market for a new pair of a*star short cuff for around-town riding....
        sigpic
        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Alpinestar SMX-6 Gloves ... i haven't ridden long so my arsenal of attire is minimal but come end of this month when i head home for 5 days, i might want warmer gloves.
          1998 Katana GSX750F
          “If you are not at least a little scared about riding your motorcycle every time you get on it, you should not be riding.”

Comment

just got my pair of a*star SMX-2 Air Carbon. nice and cool. perfect for my 'round town need

sigpic
            2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

These are my cold weather gloves. They are made for snowmobile riding and have no armor. They are waterproof and have a wiper made onto the right hand.

Scott Gloves

Here are my warm weather gloves. All of them are made by Shift and very comfortable and offer different levels of protection. I had cell phone pics of two of them in a previous post.

Comment

In warm weather I wear Olympia gauntlets exactly like the blue ones in this picture

They are cheap, and the middle finger is cut a little short, but they work pretty well for me (and haven't shown any real wear in 4k miles of use).

In the winter I wear ski gloves. Laugh all you want, but I can still feel my fingers when it's 30 degrees.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

they will last along time

Comment

Just got a great deal on these gloves at a motorcycle fair.

Its kangaroo leather and man they are perfect fit.

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
                      they will last along time
                      LOL nice

Comment

they look very protective but not a summer or winter glove,those are vents on the nuckle?
                        Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                        Just got a great deal on these gloves at a motorcycle fair.

Its kangaroo leather and man they are perfect fit.

Originally posted by ridinthewave View Post
                        LOL nice
                        you must have strange sense of hummor

Comment

not sure how much they vent, there are tiny holes on the yellow leather parts in between the fingers , and those silver vent holes. I havent used them yet so not sure.
                          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by jday240 View Post
                            These are my cold weather gloves. They are made for snowmobile riding and have no armor. They are waterproof and have a wiper made onto the right hand.

Scott Gloves

Here are my warm weather gloves. All of them are made by Shift and very comfortable and offer different levels of protection. I had cell phone pics of two of them in a previous post.
                            Does that mean you can post pics from your phone rather than the pain in the azz photo bucket site? Thanks
                            Hobbies (Beating You)

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
                              just got my pair of a*star SMX-2 Air Carbon. nice and cool. perfect for my 'round town need

Jason, I have the same gloves....I give them
                              THE DOC
                              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                              mistake when you make it again.
                              sigpic

Comment

ive used the kangaroo leather ones a few times now in about +5-8 C and they are not cold but not warm either. im thinking that +10 they will be pefect
                                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X