Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep those are what i got.
    dont even know they r there..

Comment

Wow!! several of you wear something under your helmet. I don't know anyone up here that does. I haven't ever tried wearing one.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
        "Slullies" also can be pulled over the tops of your ears, thus preventing your ears from being pulled down when you put the helmet on. Then, you don't have to reach up into your helmet and "fix" your ears.

Yep, that's what I do.

I wear a do-rag everytime I ride plus keep an extra one in of my outter jacket pockets.
        Seems to keep the inside of my lid clean and doubles as a 'hat' when I'm off the Kat.

Wore my lid once without one and it just felt funny....
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

bandanas, skullies be darned, last two rides I had to wear a balaclava under my helmet because it was too freakin cold. May get up to 15C by friday so I may not have to un hook the battery yet.

Comment

oh, I thought you said BACLAVA.

Dont ask me how I saw that. Dyslexia at its best I guess

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
              oh, I thought you said BACLAVA.

Dont ask me how I saw that. Dyslexia at its best I guess

maybe he's greek and likes that super sweet honey stuff on his face
              Captain of Squad 11

Comment

I wear a balaclava under my helmet as well, but it does make it fit tighter than without it.

Comment

Yeah , I only wear mine around my neck/mouth anymore . Up under a proper-fitting helmet , after more than a hlaf-hour or so , it starts to kinda hurt .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                  X