No announcement yet.
X

Armoured mesh jackets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought one of these and it looks pretty good. Has a removeable liner and ce rated armour and textile in a couple of areas on the sleeves.
    Hopefully be taking it out for the first ride this afternoon and it's 97 right now...see how cool it is.

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.
    ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by MeowKat View Post
      Does anybody use one of these jackets? There seem to be several available, but I want a quality item. I need a good alternative to full leathers now that the heat is here.
      I just picked up the Joe Rocket UFO 2.0 mesh and it seems to work well (except on stifiling hot 90-100 degree days). It's comfortable but I do find the elbow/shoulder pads tend to move around a little but not enough to expose my body parts.

Comment

Originally posted by abailey362 View Post
        I just bought one of these and it looks pretty good. Has a removeable liner and ce rated armour and textile in a couple of areas on the sleeves.
        Hopefully be taking it out for the first ride this afternoon and it's 97 right now...see how cool it is.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/s...d+mesh+jacket#
        was around 92 yesterday and I went out for about 1.5 hrs and the jacket was really cool as long as I was moving. Not too bad when sitting still, but it's still a jacket in July....overlal very pleased
        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

got a joe rocket mesh with armour and removeable liner for rain and cold. love it
          Dennis

Comment

I just bought a fieldsheer mesh tex jacket. How tight do you guys like your jackets, and should they fit snugly to be most effective. I bought a large, and it fits snug everywhere except my shoulders and arm pits, where it seems a little too tight. I feel like I'm wearing a freaking tux jacket. I took it out for a little 15 mile ride yesterday to test out the air flow, which was real nice by the way, but when I got back, my right arm was at the pins and needles stage, and I'm pretty sure it was the jacket.
            It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Working...
            X