X

Anyone heard of Signal Sorcerer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of Signal Sorcerer?

It mounts under the bike and trips the traffic signal.

2003 Katana 600 Blue

"When choosing between evils, I always like to take the one Ive never tried before. -- Mae West "

That's cool. I have gotten that stuck traffic light syndrome a few times.
    Roops Photography|facebook|
    03 GSXR 1000
    04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
    Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

I haven't had any luck with this device (basically a powerful magnetc). I don't know if it's just because the sensors are set way too low here in Canada or the product just doesn't do the job.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

I have heard that these help. It is just a magnet. i have heard about people doing the same thing with a magnet that they took out of an old harddrive or speaker.

You can also help trip at light by stopping over the sensor wire and putting down your centerstand at the light. The movement of the steel stand will help trip the signal.

Comment

humm...can anyone verify that this centerstand idea works? Its seems like a good idea. Would the side stand do the same thing?
          Roops Photography|facebook|
          03 GSXR 1000
          04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
          Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

Working...
          X