No announcement yet.
X

IS YOUR BIKE SAFE ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I can see it's just sitting on his back porch, probably has just the steering locked.

It could be that it's not his & he's letting this person park it there but still, visible from the road, no protective cover.

His back porch faces north & has trees that constantly drop limbs, the tree limbs are usually small & break in to smaller pieces when they hit the ground, doubt they would cause much damage if any.

I got out my binoculars & from what I can see it's a Ninja, I think it's a 1100, not sure.

Even though this is a pretty good neighborhood that doesn't mean someone isn't cruising through looking for presents.
    I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

ok, time for a completely unrelated, anecdotal story

a few years ago, my laptop was stolen. someone climbed up the roof, and into my window, took my laptop, laptop bag, and exited out the front door.

the next day, i let my friend borrow my car for the night, so it looked like i was home alone. about 11 pm, i hear someone walking around on the roof. i walk into my room, and open the blinds. the thief was just getting ready to open the window, when he saw me. he freaked out, fell off the roof, and broke his leg. i walked outside to my neighbors house (who is a cop), told him what happened, then we sat down, and talked with this guy who is sitting in my lawn, just screaming, and crying.

there was a picture in the paper a few days later; of me, pointing, and laughing at the robber while they were lifing him into the ambulence. the caption read "Laughing it up: A potential burglary tickles homeowner's funny bone".
      "he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man"- Dr. Gonzo

Comment

yeah yeah laugh it up pyro im still hurtin from that fall you scared tha shite out of me
        a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
        so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Working...
        X