X

SKULL FACE & BRAIN BUCKET FLESH GEAR PIT JACKET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKULL FACE & BRAIN BUCKET FLESH GEAR PIT JACKET

* I bet you never knew openning up a can of tuna on your ass would sound so serious till you met me...*

Ummm .... is that your gear or something ?
    2000 Katana 600
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

cant dig it or what?
      * I bet you never knew openning up a can of tuna on your ass would sound so serious till you met me...*

Comment

Originally posted by Astro4x4
        Ummm .... is that your gear or something ?
        Looks like it

Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

The skull things are what cruiser guys usually buy to help fight the cold because they don't have FF helmets , and because they think it makes them look more "bad-ass" on the way to their job as a real estate agent or something .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            The skull things are what cruiser guys usually buy to help fight the cold because they don't have FF helmets , and because they think it makes them look more "bad-a$$" on the way to their job as a real estate agent or something .

Md!! That was good!!!

Comment

My personal opinion is that the brain bucket helmet is worthless.
              Only way it will help you out is if you can figure out how to land only on the top of your head in a wreck, which is almost never happens in a bike wreck. When you wreck on a bike most of the time you will be going down face first, so full face helmet is the only way to go in my opinion.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I saw a guy riding with one of those the other day, it made me think liked the movie Ghostrider WAY too much.

Comment

Personally i think he looks like a squidly fool.....just my opinion though( after seeing his other posts)....Hopefully he can prove me wrong
                  Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Even the MSF Instructors recommended not using brain buckets. The again, it is your head.
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

nice gear... he is wearing the same gloves the squids around here wear. Mechanics gloves.... Awesome....

You should probably look into some real gear.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

real estate! LMAO hahahaha

good one man.

my MSF instructor was a real estate agent
                        2002 GSX-R750
                        2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

I've considered buying one of the chrome brain buckets but hontesly I don't have enough balls to ride with it. I have one of the masks too but its a clown wits its tounge out but i never wore since i chicken out of buying the brain buckets.
                          so more power to you stunna just don't go down!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man, am I the ONLY rider not obsessed with death images????
                            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I rode with Mechanics gloves for 2 years. They worked just fine. I have one of the cold weather masks as well....works great in the cold weather...lol Mine is just black...no skulls.
                              I think this guys gear is alright if thats what your going for. This is probably not the best place to advertise brain buckets and skull gear but whatever. Most guys here wear full gear. Most cruiser guys dont.
                              Keep right except to pass!
                              myspace.com/brianlmullins

Comment

Working...
                              X