X

Where can i find a gel seat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find a gel seat?

Looking for a gel seat for my 02 kat! Anyone know were there at?

Your local dealer or ebay. One just went for $170 in the last week or two.
    Kyle

Comment

Woobie does the dealer sell a gel seat? Nothing on ebay?

Comment

There's an official "Suzuki" gel seat , I think Corbin makes one too as well as maybe one other company.
        Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
          There's an official "Suzuki" gel seat , I think Corbin makes one too as well as maybe one other company.
          I was searching for one awhile back and was told by several dealers that Suzuki stopped making the gel seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
            Originally posted by woobie
            I was searching for one awhile back and was told by several dealers that Suzuki stopped making the gel seat.
            Thank goodness for ebay then.... and some dealers may still have them in stock as leftovers too if u call around.

Comment

Sergeant made the Suzuki OEM gel seat, and you may be able to order them from Sergeant.

Any local auto upholstry shop should be able to modify your seat to have gel inserts.

KNOW THIS:
              The first several batches of Suzuki Gel Seats had serious defects in fitment. If you are shopping for one on eBay, ask the seller to take close pictures of the seat mounted on the bike where it touches the tank and the area over the battery compartment before bidding.

PS - I prefer the Corbin (www.corbin.com)

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X