X

LED Rear Turn Sigs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highsight2020
    Those look good BEEK. Now how are they in a running light mode? I only have 2 wires per side for mine. Does it have to have 3 wires in order to make it have the running lights and the brake lights?
    Like Spedee said, the Kisan relay made it possible...I've had running lights for some time now. I like the front end looks better too with running lights. I did buy the 3 wire version of these LED lights but didn't need to so the two power wires are connected together. They do not come on with my brake lights btw...just running or blinker.
    If someone without the Kisan bought the 3 wire version like me and wanted running lights, they could hook up one power wire to the rear light and the other to the blinker wire....of course the front indicators would not be affected.
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Hey ya'll,
      First time posting and thought I'd add my 2 cents to this one. Buy the way
      nice rear break . I to have modified my brake and turn signals. If you don't want to cut the rear light receptical area you can purchase 1157 Halogen bulbs (15/50 watt) for about $15 for 2 on-line and 50 watt turn signal incandescent bulbs from Auto Zone for about $3.50 each.

Dude's and Dudette's I light up the sky at night when I brake or turn. Literally.

jim
      Are paradigms another way of viewing 20 pennies or 4 nickles . . . think out of the roll

Comment

Working...
      X