X

Motorcycle Awareness Month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Awareness Month

Yep, May is officially Motorcyle Awareness Month. Everyone is encouraged to put an Orange ribbon somewhere on your bike, or on your antenna of your car, on your mailbox, desk at work, anywhere to help promote the public awareness of all the riders on the road today. The more people that ask about it, the more that get informed and it could help save a life. You never know .

Just alittle reminder for everyone to give an extra courteous wave here and there to your fellow motorists..

No matter how much they pi$$ us off

Great Idea

Is that here in the US or Canadia or both ? :P

I'll find an orange ribbon either way.
    Race On The Track ... Never On The Street

Comment

You know, Im not really sure. Although no matter what your nationality, race, creed, religion, sexual preference .. the more we continue to raise awareness in a positive manner, the better off we'll be.

Comment

Ok, I'll try to be a little nicer to my fellow motorists
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Ran down to walmart tonigh; while its not anything official, I grabbed a niece little spool of orange ribbon that should work nicely

Maybe I'll make up a bunch of tassles and hit the parking garage at work

Comment

tie a little ribbon around the mohawk you would really get some looks than!!

Comment

Working...
            X