X

A cowl for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cowl for me

Yeahhhhhhhhhh finally got my cowl today Now I just have to get hubby to paint it and get it installed

Will do my womanly duties after i.e. taking a pic ......
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

woohoo! cowl time!

Long Live the D

Comment

naaah Just send it to me and I will paint it for free.....But I don't think it will look good on your bike so I will paint it to match mine and just put it on........What? It sounds good to me lol
      here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
      http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

LOL! I'm such a sucker. I was like "Hell yea!" I had half my bike taken apart by the time I read the word "free".

Comment

Way cool, congrats sky !!!!

Wait, did you just say you were going to take of you doing your womanly duties?

Comment

Nice Sky. Waiting for pics.
            Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
              Way cool, congrats sky !!!!

Wait, did you just say you were going to take of you doing your womanly duties?

Yah right .... keep on dreaming man !!!!!
              Guylaine
              Try and keep up now

Comment

congrats sky!

Comment

Working...
                X