• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!
    My Karma ran over my Dogma.

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks All,

really enjoyed the course and still realize I have much more to learn. I'm going to take it slow and just cruise around the neighborhood for a couple weeks before I take it out onto the main roads. Maybe after a month of so I'll be ready for the highway. I learned more in 3 days than I could have learned on my own, and it was correct. Had I learned by myself i would have eventually got it, but I probably would have some bad habits along with it.

JL

Comment

Originally posted by tory
        i honeslty would enjoy taking the class again if it didnt cost 295$ :-\
        OUCH! And I thought our class was expensive ... it was only $180

Comment

Too bad you guys had to pay for the class. Its free for military, and you dont even have to own a bike to take it anymore. I already had my liscense, but I learned a ton, and it was a lot of fun to boot. I was surprised at how much time was spent on the course as opposed to the classroom. I also got a discount on my insurance too.
          Image hosting by Photobucket

Comment

cant wait. wow 295 bucks. $180.00 here for the basic and $75.00 for the advanced.

Comment

I nearly aced both
              it was a GREAT learning experiance, which is more than I could say for my cager drivers ed
              Live and Lean.
              When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
              "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
              Romans 3:23

Comment

Congratulations, you're off to a great start. Once you start riding the Kat regularly you'll really see how much of what you learned in the course helps you ride safely. Good luck!
                ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

And once you've taken the beginners MSF course and you've got some experience under your belt. Consider the Advanced riders course, it will give you great information and its a good way for experienced riders to brush up on their skills too.

Comment

Working...
                  X