Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Update 1982 Katana home! Let the restoration (hehe) begin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update 1982 Katana home! Let the restoration (hehe) begin!

Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2011, 11:06 AM.

You're missing more than a side cover.
    Sorry dude...
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

Fawk.......even bare that looks hot!!!

Comment

Those are some trick looking shocks.

Comment

What color are you going with the powdercoat?

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
            What color are you going with the powdercoat?

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Black frame/swingarm, black rims, stock silver vintage paint scheme.

Comment

Looks good from a start..... sounds like it's gonna be a looker for sure.

Keep us posted.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
              who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Those piggyback shocks look like the same one's my friend has on his Kawa ZRX 1200, if you ask Mojoe nicely I'm sure he'll let you use his Vance & Hines motor for your restoration.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
                  Those piggyback shocks look like the same one's my friend has on his Kawa ZRX 1200, if you ask Mojoe nicely I'm sure he'll let you use his Vance & Hines motor for your restoration.
                  Thats because they are off a zrx1200 and for some reason Mojoe wants to keep his V&H motors for his project....go figure

Comment

If you only look at the picture of you sitting on the bike, it's kinda funny. You have a serious look of concentration like, "Why won't this bike start?" and yet we see an empty frame. Or maybe it's me.
                    Good luck with the project. Looks like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by zenjim
                      If you only look at the picture of you sitting on the bike, it's kinda funny. You have a serious look of concentration like, "Why won't this bike start?" and yet we see an empty frame. Or maybe it's me.
                      Good luck with the project. Looks like fun!
                      I believe thats called "smell the fart" acting

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                        Thats because they are off a zrx1200 and for some reason Mojoe wants to keep his V&H motors for his project....go figure
                        yup...sorry about that...lol.

I just got my shocks....same as yours.
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe

Yeah, I'm going to have to definitely swap to the zrx swingarm I had planned on using. The kat currently has a gsxr 5.5" rea rim with a 180/55/17 Great for drag runs but I can see why they put struts on it. Absolutely NO clearance for shocks or anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe

Yeah, I'm going to have to definitely swap to the zrx swingarm I had planned on using. The kat currently has a gsxr 5.5" rea rim with a 180/55/17 Great for drag runs but I can see why they put struts on it. Absolutely NO clearance for shocks or anything else.
                            what??? are you saying I can't use the shocks on my stock swingarm and wheel?

and how does that zrx swingarm fit? any modifications to be done?
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I'm not even done my project yet, and you're giving me ideas of starting a new one. Can't wait to see the progress. Enjoy.
                              http://rides.webshots.com/album/552670376QLcRnn?start=0

Comment

Working...
                              X