Hello from Round Rock, TX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Round Rock, TX

Hello,

I just bought an 06 Katana 600, but it is sitting in the garage until I take the MSF course. I have the classroom part tonight and riding this weekend. I used to ride dirt bikes when I was younger (I am 25) but never a street bike. I know I should have taken the course BEFORE I bought the bike, but when I saw it in the showroom and the dealer started throwing out really nice numbers, I caved. I am WEAK, I know! I rode the highway home from the dealership with no problems. I did notice that it is a little top heavy when I was moving it around in the garage.

Anyway, I am glad I found this forum.

Thanks!

KatRR

Hey!!!!

You are halfway to the best road in the area (IMO)
    FM2769!
    Get your course done! and lets get on the road!
    I live in North Central Austin by the Highland mall..

Welcome to KR!!

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders KatRR..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Black_Peter.. I will definately let you know when I am finished with the course. I live at the Mansions on the Green off of 620, near HEB.

Comment

Welcome to the forum KatRR, it's good to have another Texan mate on board.
          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by KatRR
            Thanks for the welcome. Black_Peter.. I will definately let you know when I am finished with the course. I live at the Mansions on the Green off of 620, near HEB.
            Welcome! I'm just a little further down south in Corpus Christi. I bet the northerners are wondering what a heb is, haha.
            '01 TL1000R

Comment

HEB Howard Edward Butt
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Texas beat USC

Comment

Welcome to KR. You found the right place to learn about your bike as well as how to spend all your money modding the thing. Don't give into the temptation, it sucks out all your money if you give in.
                  Keith Paton
                  Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                  13 GSXR750

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!!!!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR !!

Comment

My Mother in Law lives in Round Rock, I'm in San Antonio. I planned on my first long ride being to head up there. been riding for 3 months and can't get enough. Already got the "mod bug".

Comment

Way to go man, have you ever been to South Padre Island on your Kat before?

Comment

Sweet, I am going to check out Round Rock this month some time. Have to hit the Tilted Kilt.
                            TiM

Comment

welcome to KR! 8)
                              West of Germany
                              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                              X