X

Front/rear light upgrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front/rear light upgrade

Looking to find out what I will need to upgrade my front/rear lights/indicators etc
    I have a 1998 600f and everything is still factory stock. Wondering if it's possible to upgrade to leds? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Rear would be easy, pick one and go for it, even integrated. The front is going to be a challenge. Either mod LEDs into the fixture or HIDs. Signals, LED mod or paint the lens the bike color and mod new on or fill the signal hole to be permanent and mod new signals on, even mirrors with signals.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 10-07-2016, 09:32 PM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Wait... What?

Comment

?
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

They make led bulbs that are direct replacement for oem bulbs.
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I kinda smooshed all my light ideas together.......fixed
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
            X