07 Suzuki line up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 Hayabusa

Originally posted by omega0003
    That's based on artists rendition at Motards-Online.com which aired about 6 months ago. So far, no further comments or rumors from inside the industry, although we discussed the engine possibilities & other stuff in detail here:

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Well I was hoping that they woul produce one more year of the Katana but after looking at their web page no 2007 Katana. Looks like I will have to find something else.

Comment

Drumroll...the new GSX-R 1k!
        Not really diggin' the 'Busa type headlight.

Aparently, it has TCS, sounds exspensive...can anyone say highside??

HYDRO-CLUTCH...Draggers won't be happy w/ having to do a cable conversion...and riders will have to dump the dual pipes for a single system that's lighter. What's goin' on Suzuki?!?

BRINGIN' BACK THE HALLOWEEN COLORS!!

Here's the 750...

MANY more pics here!!

-Steve

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
        '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
        '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
        '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
        '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Originally posted by Supraholic
          Drumroll...the new GSX-R 1k!
          Not really diggin' the 'Busa type headlight.

Aparently, it has TCS, sounds exspensive...can anyone say highside??
          Traction Control System? I thought it was just fuel-/ignition-maps, and not an actual traction sensor system???
          If it's true TCS: No more wheelies?

Originally posted by Supraholic
          HYDRO-CLUTCH...Draggers won't be happy w/ having to do a cable conversion...and riders will have to dump the dual pipes for a single system that's lighter. What's goin' on Suzuki?!?
          According to Suzuki in Paris: we needed the extra space to cram in the level of catalytic converters required for a 1 liter engine breathing at max RPM.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

that is what i thought too cyber...i thought it controlled power delivery, not actual traction. I would like to know how it would sense your tire sliding sideways? I thought it had a dry, a wet and another setting controlled on the handlebar. And all it did was control power delivery...just got to wait for someone to get one.

and for the fact of no adjustment needed with the hydraulic clutch, and weight, a bike with that much power and speed, don't think it is a problem, after all it is a street bike not a race bike ( i know it is race inspired and heritage)

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
              that is what i thought too cyber...i thought it controlled power delivery, not actual traction. I would like to know how it would sense your tire sliding sideways? I thought it had a dry, a wet and another setting controlled on the handlebar. And all it did was control power delivery...just got to wait for someone to get one.

and for the fact of no adjustment needed with the hydraulic clutch, and weight, a bike with that much power and speed, don't think it is a problem, after all it is a street bike not a race bike ( i know it is race inspired and heritage)
              I think you're right about the traction control...

The point behind the Hydro clutch being bad is the lack of feel, a HUGE deal with racers/draggers...there will be a high number of cable conversions being done, trust me.

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
              '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
              '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
              '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
              '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Nice, I want a Gixxer 1000!

Maybe someday...

Comment

Working...
                X