X

What do you guys use....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys use....

To clean/polish your bike? I have the day off tomorrow, and it's supposed to be nice, so I figured I'd start shining up the kat... but I don't know what compounds/etc. to use... What does everyone use to clean their bike, all aspects (paint, pipes, windshield, etc.)

I use plexus on everything, in a blue and black can, I think thats what its called

Comment

"clean " ? I thought riding in the rain did that .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Cleaning is what happens when I get on the bike and my pants brush off all the dust that has accumulated over the previous few hours.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by 05_katanatyson
          I use plexus on everything, in a blue and black can, I think thats what its called
          I've noticed that Plexus seems to be very similar to Pledge furniture polish. Smells the same, and seems to do the same thing. I think Pledge is a lot cheaper. Not certain on this, but it seems to close to not be.
          I've used both on my bike and they work well for a quick cleanup. I have been using some Dupont product for waxing, and it says it has teflon. Seems to work nice, easy on, easy off, nice shine.
          AAA-Anarchy, Armaggedon, Annihilation

Comment

Working...
          X