X

Thanks KatRiders!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks KatRiders!!!

Finally my bike is running, and I owe it to you guys!!!!

Thanks to everyone that stood up for me and helped me get the parts!!!

By the way, CyberPoet's Speedbleeders work beautifully, didn't expected them to work so well.

Now some pictures of the Katana you helped to save:

(only left side, right side looks like isht, I'm saving to fix the plastics & paint)

Included a pic of how badly bent the steering stem was. Forks were also bent, if you see them they look straight, but once you mount the fender support and tire you can notice the tire rubs the fender on one side, I guess it is the lower tubes that are bent,
    Attached Files
    Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Excellent! Glad it worked out for ya'.

Comment

Another Kat saved!!
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Hey finally...I wanted to know how this turned out...another good thing this site has provided...
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

that's great! i like that paint scheme.

Comment

that's going to look great when you're done!

Long Live the D

Comment

Congrats!! KatRiders does it again !!

Comment

So...the guy didn't heed my warning in the pm I sent him saying you were going to scam him BIG TIME......

looking great...(I can relate to the steering head...mine looked the same)

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                  So...the guy didn't heed my warning in the pm I sent him saying you were going to scam him BIG TIME......
                  Well, I think he did, but the voice of KatRiders convinced him

That and the fact that I'm too honest, never even stole a candy!

By the way, hope that was sarcasm

Originally posted by Range
                  looking great...(I can relate to the steering head...mine looked the same)

Well, I didn't did that to my bike, I got it like that (In fact, I did got scammed on that bike, looked great, but was crap under the fairings, oh, and the cheap paint is falling off by itself )

What I can't understand is how it got like that, I mean, it is bent as if the forks had been pulled off the bike, I would have expeced it to bend backwards on a normal colision, weird.
                  Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

this is the best site out there

Comment

Working...
                    X