X

'93 "Kat" 600 Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 "Kat" 600 Project

Hey everyone! I just wanted to start this thread for the fix-up project I am starting for my 1993 GSX600F. Here is the link to the site I will be posting pics to, check it out as I go.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I need a few parts too! Don't we all?
    Scuffin' the pucks!

good luck!!
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

welcome and good luck!! i also have a 93 600! you'll find a lot of knowlegeble people here so dont hesitate to ask, but dont ask about k&n and how big of a tire to put on, you'll get flamed!!
      Captain of Squad 11

Comment

Nice!!Wish you lot's of luck,nice bike!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to the rebuild and the possibility of making KOTM! This site rocks!!!!
          Scuffin' the pucks!

Comment

lucky for you , windscreens and LOWER pre fairings are all over ebay and this site

Comment

Thanks sunbird.....got a windscreen and lowers now. I do need a right upper fairing and a 98+ front rim with rotors if anyone can help! Thanks!
              Scuffin' the pucks!

Comment

Just got a set of lower plastics and a chain cover from HS2020. Thanks! Also, got a 98+ rear wheel coming with rotor and sprocket. Can I use this sprocket? I don't have it yet to know the teeth. Came off a 98. Can anyone help with a paint scheme?
                Scuffin' the pucks!

Comment

Just look thru the various members' garages here. Lots of different schemes. And look thru the previous KOTM listings. Here are a few of my favs:

Soulpatch

rcl_00

kwebbel

antditty3436
                  Last edited by Trackerrrr; 02-27-2009, 04:22 AM.
                  Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                  Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Kenpachi

Kenpachi,..... have done any mods to your 93' 600?

Originally posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
                    welcome and good luck!! i also have a 93 600! you'll find a lot of knowlegeble people here so dont hesitate to ask, but dont ask about k&n and how big of a tire to put on, you'll get flamed!!
                    Scuffin' the pucks!

Comment

Back with a vengeance!

A lot of things have happened in the 6 years I've been unable to login to Katriders.com! I won't bore you with the reasons I was unable to login.

My motivation to finish the '93 Kat was gone for a long time. (Had other bikes) There were times that I had gotten focused but, work, family, and everything else was first. The bike has been kept indoors all of this time and I've accumulated almost all of the new parts I wanted for this bike.

I recently had a conversation with my wife about buying another bike and she said "not until you finish the Kat." Remembering that I could not login to Katriders.com, I thought I would try one more time....... Success, FINALLY!! So, here we go!
                      Scuffin' the pucks!

Comment

Working...
                      X