X

It has begun… I ordered my first mod.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has begun… I ordered my first mod.

Well i have started the mod bug. I just orderd a Yoshimura RS-3 pipe for my Kat. I paid $275 i think it was a good deal. Next on the list will be a Dark smoke windscreen and an Led Taillight.

it is an infectious bug. that once started it seems cannot be stopped. enjoy.

Comment

send it back and get the suspension done first.

tim

Comment

yeah...it's like crack except more expensive

Comment

Way addicting.....a cold beer and some new stuff,nothing better....

Comment

Yeah and the worse part is when you realize you'll never get your money's worth back again when you go to sell it or use it for a trade-in.

Comment

Yep i do realize that i'm doing it for me not the next guy. It is kinda funny really i cant take a $3500 bike put $1000 of goodies on it and it still is worth $3500. Like i said im doing it for me and i cant wait to hear the yoshi sound.

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
                send it back and get the suspension done first.

tim
                I have decided not to go that route with the Katana. My Katana was bought so i could relearn on. I will bling it up a little for me and next year i will probally get something a little leaner. I'm not bagging on the kat I love it, but was chosen for a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Najus
                  Yeah and the worse part is when you realize you'll never get your money's worth back again when you go to sell it or use it for a trade-in.
                  thats why ill never sell any of my vehicles, cheaper just to get a bigger garage
                  03 katanika

Comment

Why bling it if the purpose is just to relearn on it...your better off saving that extra "bling" money for "bling" for your next bike for next year

Comment

Why bling it if the purpose is just to relearn on it...your better off saving that extra "bling" money for "bling" for your next bike for next year
                      ya really, if its to (re)learn on you might as well boost the handling on it to give you a better ride, rather than the sound.....

but to each their own.
                      03 katanika

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie
                        ya really, if its to (re)learn on you might as well boost the handling on it to give you a better ride, rather than the sound.....

but to each their own.
                        I tried not to but... Spedee made me do it! Hes bike looks so cool, i had to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dano
                          yeah...it's like crack except more expensive

lol you telling me!? It starts with a pipe.....then you get the seat costom made.....then you wind up walking around you bike TRYING to find something that you can do something to!! lmao

Comment

congrats I love my Yoshi

Comment

Hi, I think the new Yosh was a great choice. Just got my Kat 6/19 and the first thing I wanted was a new can. Might I ask where you got yours. I'm getting very frustrated looking everywhere on the web. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X