X

Cape Hedo vids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape Hedo vids

A couple videos from our Hedo/Higashi/Haniji/Aha run yesterday.
    http://youtu.be/a7Bx7-ZyBhk.

http://youtu.be/9VCNygbNI5s.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

I've never seen a road without tar snakes, frost heaves, nor potholes around here. You're riding around in heaven, bro! Enjoy!
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I can't really bitch much about the roads. The one down side, is that they're made of coral based asphalt, and the slightest bit of moisture on them turns them ice-like.

But, when dry, and in the mountains, it's great riding with very little traffic.
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

Extremely groovy, Scout!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Just to clarify, the camera is facing rear. That's me riding in frame.

And thank, Dan. Much appreciated.
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

There's a bit of resurrection going on in that vid, isn't there, Scout? It's what I see after the calamitous ordeal you weathered so well last year. Get back on that hoss and ride, compadre, and ride it well. Good show indeed.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Thanks, Dan. That's the same area I ate shit in, last year. I can't help myself. Riding is my drug/muse/solace/church and private action movie, all in one.
              The GSXR is a hell of a bike, too. I have a feeling the Kat will feel foreign and wierd to me now.
              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
              Semper Fi

Comment

Wondered back through the forum today, good to see you are back on a bike Scout.

Comment

Nice videos thanks to share

Comment

Working...
                  X