Sao Paulo/SP - Ouro Fino/MG - Brasil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sao Paulo/SP - Ouro Fino/MG - Brasil

Hello Srs

Just to share a travel that we have done in the end dezember from Sao Paulo/SP to Ouro Fino/MG very beatifull highways in the montains, goo food.
    600 Km in a total with Katanas, GS500, Bandits,XJ6, CB500
    Attached Files

Looks beautiful there. Waiting for the snow to melt here to catch some riding between winter storms.

Comment

So jealous! it's -42F here...... and I don't know where my road is because of all the white stuff.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
        So jealous! it's -42F here...... and I don't know where my road is because of all the white stuff.
        How do you cope with knowing you do not get to ride for a few months? I grew up in Southern California and just started riding again this last August. We get winter in Denver but get enough sun and some warm enough days that you can still get some riding in. You just have to layer gear and stay at lower elevations. I am guessing that you gotta do the sled thing if you really need a fix huh? I guess on the bright side it gives time to work on your bike without worrying about missing a ride while it's apart.
        Stay warm up there.

Comment

For me its strange listen that you have ride seasons, snow, negative temperatures at least you can ride a snowmobile
          More pictures that has been taken by a friend of mine
          Attached Files

Comment

It's been 16 years since living in Southern California and I forgot how nice it was being green all year. I have to laugh at what I thought was cold. At least in Colorado we get some very warm days compared to Ontario to give us chances to ride.
            Keep sending us those tropical riding pics while we wait for the brown and white to turn green!
            Thanks for the pics.

Comment

Thank you. I'll share
              Next weekend we'll have a lunch in a river called Piracicaba its 180 Km from Sao Paulo if don't rain because you know in tropical wheather its usually rain

Comment

Within the exception of the miserably cold winter, here in michigan the past 5-10 years have been pretty mild. No real riding but I always look forward to the "off season" to work on the bikes. I try to, over the course of summer, come up with some more lengthy projects to take on. Stuff that would park the bike. One year it was clean/paint the swingarm, get a new tire, new chain and sprocket, busa rear shock install, install the performance clutch, jet the carbs. Its nice to be able to not have to worry about getting it all back together by morning. This year however... I have hunkered down inside all day. Was starting a complete motor rebuild to swap a trans in a cbr. Got the case split and the cold hit. Its sitting in my garage completely disassembled waiting for it to warm up.
                My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                2007 GSXR 750

Comment

We're in the same boat maniac....... not much riding going on around here....
                  Attached Files
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

As I sad before for me its strange but sound good you have the ride season and the repair or project season in your garage I can understand now why all americans knows something about maintenance in cars and bikes if you can't ride you can repair or do something
                    Here we're in the summer now its 10:45 am and temperature its 80º F

Comment

Working...
                    X