X

need help with vacuum lines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with vacuum lines

hello i just purchased this 1989 katana 600. i have got it to the point where it will start and run for a few seconds but it backfire alot to get going so think i am missing some vacuum lines and such was wondering if anyone could help me out and find a diagram or something. i bought the bike non running and mostly apart. thanks for the help

The manual is available for download in mechanics 101. Also the search function is available, use the google option.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

i have a 92 600 f

theres a fat 15mm ish vac going to the air filter and a smal vac line from the rear of the petcock to the right hand carb ( number 4) at the top on the right of the carb

if its the same as mine.

Comment

There is only 1 vac line port, right side of carb 4, goes to the back of the petcock. Tank lines are either drains or vent tubes, route to the ground. 2 vent lines on the carbs, toward the engine, route over the airbox through the clips to the ground. Now if you have the Cali smog equipment, remove it.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X