X

1999 Katana 600 RED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Katana 600 RED

This is my 199 katana 600. Picked it up for 1500 have done a tiny bit of customizing including gold shorty levers, stickerbombed the windshield and lower fairings and cut of the obnoxious fender.
    Last edited by rtebbetts1; 03-14-2016, 04:26 PM. Reason: picture

Not a huge fan of the sticker bomb, a few here there is all good. But red is the fastest color

Gear up ride safe and enjoy.
    2002 750 Kat
    2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
    2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
    1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
    2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Agreed, I dont like the sticker bomb.
      Other than that its nice though.

Comment

The lower fairings and windshield are really nice in person. The ones on the red side fairing by the holes are covering up bad scrapes from when I lowsided it. So they're basically a necessity. I like it better than regular run of the mill fairings as its completely unique!

Comment

I got a scratch on my new paint when I trusted my kickstand and dropped it in the garage. Doesnt mean Im going to place a sticker over it.
          Personally the sticker brings more attention to the fact that something is wrong more so than just having a crack or scratch.

As long as it runs and you have fun with it

Comment

To each his own. On a side note is there a silencer in the yoshimura rs3 pipes on katanas? If there is it'd be interesting to see what it's like if
            I removed it

Also I did stickerbombing both rear fairings that say,600 and took them off as it was honestly hideous. I went overboard when I went to the actual fairings
            Last edited by rtebbetts1; 03-15-2016, 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I have a Yoshi can on my 03 and its horrible loud even with new fiberglass I just put in there to try and quiet it down.
              Taking that center pipe out would be just as loud as if you didnt have a can.
              If you want to see how loud, just take the can off and run a mid pipe.

Comment

Working...
              X