X

Bluetooth Helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth Helmet

Has anyone tried that bluetooth full face helmet. I Cant remember who makes it.

Also does anyone know where to find a bluetooth thing for an ipod?
    Last edited by demonwheels; 10-13-2009, 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You might be thinking of the Nolan helmets. Never worn one, but someone on here has I'm sure.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Just saying...I found out my xox 360 wired headset fits into my headset plug on my cell phone. Bam. hands free, and its comfy in my helmet. No kidding

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
            Just saying...I found out my xox 360 wired headset fits into my headset plug on my cell phone. Bam. hands free, and its comfy in my helmet. No kidding
            wow good idea, i have to check that on mines
            this is the best icon eva

Comment

Never tried the Nolan N-102, but I use the Cardo Scala Q2 headset on my HJC lids. In addition to Bluetooth, it also has a built in FM radio with 6 presets. Not the best reception wise in fringe areas, but works well enough when tuned to the major local stations.
              2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
              2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

The Blutek and Element lids are not stereo so keep that in mind. They only have 1 speaker in the lid. They are also a bit low on shield options and retailers to try em on.

I looked into this quite a bit this year before I finally settled on the Chatterbox XBi.... That said I might be switching to the Scala sets as their linking to other bikes is a bit more robust and a few of the people I ride with have them too.... I will give the XBi to the wife and use her cell to talk to her...
                I am a Penn State fanatic.
                Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

I have a Vemar Jiana with Bluetooth built in.

It's pretty quiet and has a built in shade. Only complaint is, I have to take my glasses off to put it on and off. Otherwise I really like it

In Mid-September I took a weeks vacation and rode down to North Carolina from Leslie, MI and it was great for the whole weeks riding. Connects up to the Zumo 550 great. My first time on the "Dragon" too. Here is a write up I did on the trip.

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=42958

Gary
                  Leslie, MI
                  1989 GSX750F Katana

Comment

vpd808 has one and it works great
                    sigpic

Comment

Its the element fastrack helmet. It seems nice. Just wondering if others have tried it.

Comment

I have recently purchased the oniel bluetooth fasttrack or what ever its called....

The head set is great to about 75 then you get some wind noise on both sides of the phone. But untill that point it is a thing of beauty... so this helmet is realy ment for us people that are NOT speeding

Comment

haha. so you like the helmet?

Comment

Working...
                          X