X

Hi Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Hello. Bought myself a 2000 750F at the start of the season up here in Canada. I'm an ex British motorcycle courier who's just turned 50 and haven't ridden since '95. But now I'm having a midlife, so best hop back on a bike, eh? Kat Riders has already helped me out with a few bike issues this summer, so I thought it only fair that I register and say hi....so hi!

Welcome back to 2 wheels!
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Howdy chap...
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome!
          sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
          1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
          2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
          First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
          Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Hey man - welcome back to the world of 2 wheels. Don't forget to warm those tires up a little on those cold mornings

Comment

Bonjour over in Montreal any snow yet? Hope you keep on enjoying the kat

Comment

I don't like driving a car in Montreal. I can't imagine riding a bike there. You got some crazy drivers up there.

Comment

Originally posted by edgelite View Post
                    I don't like driving a car in Montreal. I can't imagine riding a bike there. You got some crazy drivers up there.
                    I feel the same way about downtown ottawa. but I've gotten used to it.

Comment

Welcome! I was in Vancouver once...so impressed! And I have watched every episode of Trailer Park Boys. I so dig Canada!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick.Marq View Post
                        I feel the same way about downtown ottawa. but I've gotten used to it.
                        No kidding, I went for a ride downtown Ottawa at lunch a couple weeks go and had to be extra careful. People are just not clued in down there. I don't know if it's tourists or what. Some guy did a u-turn right in front of me.
                        The Queensway at rush hour is no fun either. I live in Kanata and work in the eastend. Most days I take the long way home. At the beginning of the season (my first) I didn't think I would ever take the Queensway to work but I've gotten over the fear. I still have a fear but it is a healthy fear.

Comment

Originally posted by edgelite View Post
                          No kidding, I went for a ride downtown Ottawa at lunch a couple weeks go and had to be extra careful. People are just not clued in down there. I don't know if it's tourists or what. Some guy did a u-turn right in front of me.
                          The Queensway at rush hour is no fun either. I live in Kanata and work in the eastend. Most days I take the long way home. At the beginning of the season (my first) I didn't think I would ever take the Queensway to work but I've gotten over the fear. I still have a fear but it is a healthy fear.
                          I leave at 6 am every morning just to avoid the traffic. and on the queensway just stick to the fast lane so you only have to protect from one side

we should hit the gatineau hills next spring!

Comment

welcome on board

Comment

Working...
                            X