• Show
Clear All

• Indy gp vid

Here are a few videos and pictures from the indy motogp

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

i had a great weekend, but i was really dissapointed in the rain. also in how rossi won, and also that ben speis didnt get out of 6th until they called the race.

now this is weird...... ok... are you with me? Look on your gp ticket, theres a picture of hayden #69, theres also a bike infront of him they colored blue. Now to the race, hayden had rossi beat and im fully convinced if it wasnt blowing 50mph winds and pouring rain that he would have won. But he lost, they called the race early....

now put this together, that was rossis 69th motogp win. he was the blue bike infront of hayden!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tripped balls when i thought of that..............enjoy

I watched it from the comfort of my sofa with an ice cold beer in one hand.
    I saw the rain but never got wet, and got to see all of the track on my 46" 1080 full HD Samsung.

:mrgreen:

Tok

Comment

Thanks for meeting up with the rest of us that were there.... geeze...

j/k

We were there too... Did Raceday suck or what...

I enjoyed qualifying more... considering we got a touch sunburnt while sitting in the stands... Serves us right, we didn't have tickets for those seats anyway, but enjoyed them every bit.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Im still kicking myself for not getting any phone #'s. I think i did a double take on every single bike i passed checking for any katanas.

another quick funny story.....I met this guy who had a ducati, kawi, and a cbr, he rode up from florida (rode the dragon up). the interesting thing is that he said he liked the kawi more than the ducati. makes me happy when i think about $$$ for a real sportbike experience

Comment

Saturdays qualifying was great ! Sundays race...ohh well ,the bar banging 125s were fun to watch I wanted to meet you guys but got the Rizzala guys autographs instead. Wanted to meet Loris
          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

yeah, we always have next year's rally.... Did you get Capirossi's autograph?

We waited on Rossi a couple years ago in Laguna for 6 hours over the course of 2 days but finally got him to sign a Yellow 46 tanktop we bought...

Comment

Yea I got Caps, Chris V and Spies , Did you get to the Q & As thurs after the pit walk , over behind the pagota ? I got real good pics of Rossi, edwards ,toseland, johge ( horhey ? dont know how to spell ) and of course Hayden . I'll post soon
              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Check this out ! After the race on Sunday
                Did this to a bunch of ducs:

Yes, that is a 1098S Tricolore you see there. And a hypermotard.

Ouch.
                ceo012384View Public ProfileSend a private message to ceo012384Find all posts by ceo012384Add ceo012384 to Your Buddy List
                sigpic

Comment

Nice vids, looks like a blast.

and for the ducs...

ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                    Thanks for meeting up with the rest of us that were there.... geeze...

j/k
                    How come you didn't call me Joey

What's up with that?
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                    sigpic

Comment

I called. You were looking at your next toy in the Honda tent!!
                      sigpic

RIP CP
                      50th Anniv R6
                      95 Katana 600
                      http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Salz07 View Post
                        I called. You were looking at your next toy in the Honda tent!!
                        Yes, you did call me Johnny. Was Joey with you? Yes, I was looking at my next baby too

Just have to decide when to buy her. This Fall or Winter? Is it going to be an 08 or an 09?

Decisions, decisions, decisions......
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was with him... You were pre-occupied with a dinky little 600... Geeze.... No really good luck on your purchase...

We met up with Johnny, Matt, and Charles in front of the museum @ 1130 on saturday... Hung out to watch the motogp qualifying, walked around and stared at some KTM's, and of course, exchange Slayer...

Here are some of my pics...

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat View Post
                            Yeah, I was with him... You were pre-occupied with a dinky little 600... Geeze.... No really good luck on your purchase...

We met up with Johnny, Matt, and Charles in front of the museum @ 1130 on saturday... Hung out to watch the motogp qualifying, walked around and stared at some KTM's, and of course, exchange Slayer...
                            My bad. I wish I would have met up with everyone then. Darn it. Sorry guys Johnny did call me.
                            I just assumed that I would end up hooking up later with everyone.

Man, I screwed that up
                            2007 Honda CBR600rr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waveman View Post
                              Yea I got Caps, Chris V and Spies , Did you get to the Q & As thurs after the pit walk , over behind the pagota ? I got real good pics of Rossi, edwards ,toseland, johge ( horhey ? dont know how to spell ) and of course Hayden . I'll post soon
                              YOUR SO LUCKY I HATE YOU!!!!!

and i herd about those duc dominoes..... ouch indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X