X

MonoCycle??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonoCycle??

Check this out!! Couldn't ride it very long I would say...just wondering what class this would be in.

This looks more fun, until the *** hat crashes

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YmVP6i4qw[/YOUTUBE]

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by whitecl0ver View Post
      This looks more fun, until the *** hat crashes
      Yeah it does, but you would think he would wear more gear if testing somethin out like this....bet that hurt a bunch!!! Could you imagine riding this on the street, one good blow of the wind and you would be done. Intersting....

Comment

Didn't I see that on SouthPark???

"Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

What is that thing they are sitting on in the South Park pictures?????

Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

It's the segway make fun episode, environmentally friendly, fast, and economically viable.

It works by pumping the rod on the seat and sucking on the thing on the front. Really really gay.
            WTB: ANY Katana located in Bangkok, Thailand. :-/

Comment

wonder if you tried to do a burn out if you would just spin inside the thing.

Every video i have seen about that thing, i think it has wrecked everytime.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

wheel to thin to promote any kind of low speed balance .. and yeah .. a half helmet is hardly the gear that should be worn when you test something
                so many roads so little time

Comment

At high speed, that second uni would work fine. But yeah, nothing lowspeed. Not enough surface area. Problem is, the wider the tire, the less visibility you have. In my opinion, the thing isn't viable on the road in any scenario.
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                  -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                  -Terence

Comment

Ok, either she deleted the pic, or someone reported it for one reason or another, as it has been deleted or moved.
                    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch View Post
                      Ok, either she deleted the pic, or someone reported it for one reason or another, as it has been deleted or moved.
                      Who deleted what?! I see every pic and movie that was in this thread the first time.
                      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                      -Terence

Comment

I don't see the picture either. But judging from the South Park thing I'm thinking I'd get preeeetty dizzy if I tried that bad boy out.

Comment

what kinda engine does he have in that thing???? sounds like a V8 almost!!!
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Made me think of this..

Sometimes a bike is just a bike... there's no photoshopping going on here, guys. This is Uno, of course, a segway/motorcycle mashup shown publicly for the first time at the recent Toronto National Motorbike show. Technically it has two wheels, but they're right next to each other and it does balance on them under its…

Comment

Working...
                            X