Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Just a few pics of the mods on my 2001 *New Pics* (4/22/07)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pics of the mods on my 2001 *New Pics* (4/22/07)

Tell me what you think. I added more pics at the bottom on 4/22/07.

The purple looks like an eyesore, it doesn't compliment the motorcycle's colors in the least. Maybe it's just the pictures, however.
    2007 GSX-R600

Comment

No you are right about the purple! Those stickers were on teh bike when I bought it.... but the whole bike will soon be painted. I dont know who thought that they looked good?!?!

Comment

Blue LED 3rd eye? I like that.

What color are you painting the Kat?
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

That led light is very bright! I couldn't believe it when I first rode with it at night. The bike is going to be black with candy orange metallic powder coated wheels. It should look pretty good if it turns out the same as whats in my mind.

Comment

Sounds like it will look good. Have you used any software to see what it will look like. To get it on paper from your idea so to speak.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

What is the name of the software? I would be very interested to play around with different ideas. I have just been looking through the albums on here to get ideas.

Comment

i liek the light too...
                1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
                1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
                1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
                2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
                2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

I got it from superbrightleds.com for $2.79!

Comment

I am no pro but there are guys in KR who know that stuff. I just know how to edit a photo by color, etc.

Anyone?

Comment

Me no like the purple stickers. But me LOVE the bike color!! Oh, and that LED is sweet
                      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Thanks for the comment fasher! The purple stickers are about to be gone. Soon to be all black!

Comment

Some pics of the mods I did this weekend.

Comment

Sweet call on gettin the Yosh....that's the one I want for mine but the carbon one....I agree with everyone on the purple stickers too!!

Comment

jbea, you won't be disappointed if you get the Yosh! It sounds so good!

Comment

Working...
                              X