X

Pre 750 Completed pic's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet ride!
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

very nice.
      2004 katana 750

Comment

Thanks guys. I took it out yesterday for the first cruise since the rebuild,
        over two a couple bike shops looking for some new gear. stopped by a HD shop and couple of people asked about the paint. I may have drummed up some business for my son.
        Anyway picked up a nice First gear jacket, and the bike ran flawlessly, about 50 miles in total.
        Richard
        96 Suzuki GSX750F
        89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
        05 Yamaha WR450F
        05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Understated graphics are best IMO..
          I know who I'm nominating for BOTM this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
            Understated graphics are best IMO..
            I know who I'm nominating for BOTM this month.
            Thank you sir. graphics are showing up soon.
            Richard
            96 Suzuki GSX750F
            05 Yamaha WR450F
            05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ep87 View Post
              Thanks guys. I'm still a little undecided on the graphics or not. I'm going to orders a setup similar to the graphics the mreedohio did on his latest.
              A GSXF with the gsx in matte black and the f in red and the suzuki S logo
              in matte black also. and then see how they look prior to installing them
              permanently. There pretty cheap so if I don't use them I won't be out that much.
              Thanks Richard
              I'm thinking something along those lines for my graphics as well. For one, I don't have the money to put out in tons of custom graphics, two, it would take a LONG time for me to figure out what I want. Great job on the bike! I love it!
              sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
              2004 Katana 600 - Gone
              2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

looks good!!!!
                It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

Looks really clean man! I'm a big fan of blue, but also a big fan f graphics. I personally like white and blue together, but I'm sure with your choices so far it'll look good no matter what you do for graphics.

Comment

EP87 - Where did you get that exhaust and how much did you pay for it? I have a 4-to-1 system with a Micron muffler that was on when I bought the bike. Looking to change the muffler and/or system for something quieter. Mine is way to loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Konn750 View Post
                      EP87 - Where did you get that exhaust and how much did you pay for it? I have a 4-to-1 system with a Micron muffler that was on when I bought the bike. Looking to change the muffler and/or system for something quieter. Mine is way to loud.

Konn750 I actually fabed up my system using the existing Vance & Hines header that came on my bike and a used Yoshimura Muffler. Here's the full
                      post on my system
                      Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
                      From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
                      Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

You maybe able to repack your micron muffler and tone it down a bit.
                      Richard
                      96 Suzuki GSX750F
                      05 Yamaha WR450F
                      05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X