Airports - LAX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airports - LAX

Hey Guys,
    I'm taking my bike to the airport for the first time. It's free parking near the terminal. That being said, I'm nervous about leaving my bike parked at an airport for 3 days.

I'm assuming it would be secure because anybody taking the bike would need to go thru the security gate when exiting.

Any experiences or someone wanna tell me otherwise? Thanks!
    Rubber Side Down!
    Holt

lock it up with a chain and a cover?
    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
    2004 marauder 800

Comment

Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
      lock it up with a chain and a cover?
      at least. can be removed in a van. maybe disconnect the battery. good luck.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I left my bike there for a total of 10 days and no problem. I have my wheel chain locked tho.
        sigpic
        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

If you are worried about a simple hotwire, Ive been told you should take your spark plugs out. Never tried it, not sure how much it helps, but thats what I have been told
          Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

take off your clutch lever as well......
            "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
            2004 marauder 800

Comment

Take a cab, leave the bike at home...

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
                Take a cab, leave the bike at home...
                +1 or catch a ride with someone. I pride myself in being two wheels only, but when I fly, I find other means of transport. Besides, if parking at LAX is anything like IAD, it's probably cheaper to get a limo to and from the airport, and no long walks/shuttle rides.
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

WHen I was a claims adjuster down there, you'd be surprised how often I got a claim from there, always a radio theft.

Comment

Working...
                  X