X

Updates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

So I haven't posted in a while, but I am on here just about everyday. Figured it is about time to update a bit. First, I finally took the MSF course with the wife, and got my endorsement last week. Now that I am fully lisenced, I plan on hitting the road for longer trips(as long as the weather starts to cooperate). My wife(as she has already posted) took the course too and got the best score in the class. Not too bad for someone that wouldn't even sit on a parked bike not too long ago. She even bought a motorcycle today (which I rode home in the pouring rain). Pretty proud of her all in all.

Speaking of the MSF class, I asked the in structor about the military's sport rider course, and he shared some interesting news: starting in April all the MSF instructors are taking a class in Columbia, Sportbike Riders Course! MSF instructor says it will be available in May.

Looking forward to riding with all the area KR members.

We'll definitly get some good rides in once I get settled out there. I already told the wife I'm planning on hanging out for a week or so when I make the trip to move her out there, before comming back to OR to sell the house, so I can take her out on a good ride one weekend to meet everyone from KR that's in the area.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X