X

Good experience with JB Weld

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good experience with JB Weld

alright, so i have a 96 isuzu rodeo. my thermostat casing was craked and i didn't know it until it started leaking. so the person that had it before me fixed it with gasket sealer. biiiiiiggg mistake. that was a bad job. i decided that i would use JB Weld. and you know, that stuff works wonders. Its still in the process of hardening right now, so when i get everything back together, i'll let you all know how it went. but for metal pieces, if you need something put together i owuld suggest JB Weld.
    if its got 2 wheels or a skirt....i'll ride it.

Man that Sh*t is the BOMB! I used it once when I was in the Navy to fix a critical part for an LM 2500 gas turbine engine on my ship. BTW an LM 2500 is a jet engine for those who don't know.

Comment

I recently tried it for the first time a little while ago and it worked wonders on a petcock that I needed to temporarily fix.

Comment

I keep JB Kwik in my toolkit . Have used it roadside more than a few times (on my bike and others) . Handy stuff , it is !
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

JB Weld and Duct tape are all you need, but those big arse rolls of it though are a pain to carry around unless you have luggage

Comment

About 5 days after I bought my new Kat I was putting it up on the
            centerstand after washing it in the garage. My foot slipped on the wet floor
            and the bike tipped over sloooooooooooowly away from me and onto some
            boxes. No paint damage but snapped the mirror like a twig. Would you
            believe I was able to JB Weld it back together and it held just fine?
            Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X