No announcement yet.
X

The old tart is maybe getting a service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the bike, but not the stuff in the background.
    2000 Kat 600

Comment

I feel ya. I came into riding on my Kat too. Wasn't my fist bike (second) but I leanered how to turn a wrench, how to mod, and how to really ride on mine. You always remember your first.

Don't be a stranger!
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

we hate you now. NOT
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I intended keeping my pre Kat for maybe 6 months ... decide if I liked riding ... if not, sell it ... if yes, sell it and upgrade. I ended up keeping it closer to 6 years, and even with a new Honda in the garage, I'd still jump on the Kat first. What did I eventually upgrade to ... a post Kat! I've been thinking for 2 years or so it would get upgraded this year. And now I'm balking. The whole simplicity thing, being able to work on it, the "character", the customizing that now has it set up just right for me, the economy of ownership ... I can't help feel that I could spend $20000 on a new bike and somehow feel disappointed???? So mate, I know your pain ... but that's a seriously nice bike you have there now. Congrats. Enjoy. Have some "firsts" on it so it really becomes yours.
          Last edited by TRPUT; 06-16-2015, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Well I did not keep the first female I had sex with, some first's have to come to an end. You got your self a great bike. Like TRUPT say's you just have to make some first's with the bike.

By the way you have beautiful landscapes over there

Congrats on the new bike!!!
            2002 750 Kat
            2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
            1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
            2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
            X