No announcement yet.
X

What did you do to your Kat today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took mine out for a short test ride after changing the rear shock. Found out I really need to overhaul the front brake lines

Sent from my anti iphone thingy using Board Express

Comment

• Came home from work last night when a sudden flash lit the night sky. The cops were on the watch and yes I was caught speeding.
      Fortunately for me they have this device they like to use, that flashes head on and a bike doesn't have a front plate.
      So in your faces cops (ok in my face too) but I surely have the final laugh in this.
      Last edited by ErrEs; 01-05-2013, 06:07 AM.
      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• Found out that my clutch slave cylinder is worn out

Engelskmannen.
        Carpe Jugulum...
        1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

• checked the weather forecast ahead of my ride tomorrow. 57* and sunny.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• making rear fairings from 22 ga 3/16 perforated sheet metal. ill be making the left side tommorow, then paining them
            Tyberious Rasputen Von-rotten Shagnasty
            True story

Comment

• The past week , I rehabbed the wheels, chopped the fender and fabbed up a SS plate and signal mount, Rehabbed the swing arm, repaired some nicks and scratches and polished the fairings and started hugger install.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

• Decals went on today just forks and tires left

Comment

• Been a busy morning repairing all that the guy who stole mine broke. New fairing bolt kit, left side motor cover, ignition switch, clutch and brake levers, right bar control switch, and new non locking fuel cap. Lucked out though locksmith was able to make a key from old ignition switch. So if anyone needs a used but working ignition switch with the matching gas cap let me know
                  just another day in the oilfields

Comment

• found lower fairings on ebay for 20.00 i happy my bike is complete

Comment

• Took it out for a quick winter ride because the roads were dry, boy did it feel good to ride again. First ride of 2013!

Comment

• Originally posted by 89 750 gsx View Post
                        Took it out for a quick winter ride because the roads were dry, boy did it feel good to ride again. First ride of 2013!
                        Ditto

Comment

• Cleaning out the garage tonight and getting back on my fighter. Going 2morrow to get a 05 busa front end!! My first major addition. ..cant wait!!! Have all my lights. All led. Have my new handlebars , risers, grips, pod filters....going good.... figured carbs out and repolished the side casing today for after I paint the motor!! Getting excited...and feeling motivated!!!
                          Live to ride...ride to live!!!

91 and 98 kat parts for sale!!!!!

Comment

• looked at it and shook my head . i will soon get back to working on it. but just have to much going on a baby on the way and lookn for a new job since i got laid off
                            think yall can catch me now

Comment

• I learned that header gasket rings bend when you unpack them from their plastic baggy thinking that they are solid and rigid....

Comment

• Brought the Kat in from the cold shed to work on it. Got plenty to do to get er ready for riding again this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X