No announcement yet.
X

People say the funniest things...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol A bunch of rugged Harley guys standing around with an ice-cream mustache.
    In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

This just in: Hell's Angel member drops icecream cone on the cement and starts crying.

Comment

Originally posted by zenjim
        He struck me as a non-waiver.

You guys are killing! My gut hurts

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Follow up to "This just in: Hell's Angel member drops icecream cone on the cement and starts crying."

Cement Slab in Hospital After Brutal Beating
          -AP

"I was just laying there like I always do. This dude walks over me with an ice cream cone. He stops on me for a while - I think he was pausing to see if he could hear the oil dripping from his bike. During this time, some of the ice cream dripped down his hand and was heading for his authentice $875 Harley Davidson leather jacket. Rather than let the ice cream dessicrate his "sacred" garment, he let loose of the cone. It promtly fell on to me with a dull spat. I had absolutely nothing to do with it. I even sat there quietly while this big, hairy man wept. I thought everything was cool until he started stomping on me. He continued to get angrier and angrier - like I'm to blame for stupidness and gravity"

"He then went back to his bike. I'm assuming he was getting his cell phone but it took him a good 10-15 minutes to check all the little compartments and pockets on the saddle bags, fairings, seats, pouches and compartments on his bike. I then heard him what I can only assume were some Hell's Angels brotheren. I heard them say they were right around the block about 1 mile away. I may have not heard that part correctly because it took them 30 minutes to get here. Apparently they weren't dressed in the right "gear" and had to change into their leather vests and such. I don't remember much after they arrived".

Witnesses say they saw a group of 5 or 6 heavy-set, middle aged men walk over the piece of sidewalk where the ice cream cone was dropped. They circled around this slab and proceeded to kick it while yelling obscenities at it. Apparently this slab of concrete didn' realize "who he was messing with" and one of the men pulled off his chain wallet and hit the slap repeatedly. This was obviously not an official H-DŽ chain wallet or such a sacrilidge would not have been allowed....and it would have broken on the first hit. One of the men was heard saying that after this incident, he was having his ice cream cone tatoo removed.

The slab is resiting comfortably now and has some cinder blocks keeping him company. He says he will not press charges - primarily because he will be fine and he just feels sorry for these men.

He has requested a new placement, though, when he gets out. His wish will be granted and he'll be placed just inside the Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader's locker room. We hope he gets better soon.
          '95 Suzuki GSXF Katana 600
          PurpleonBlack

Comment

hahahhahahashhahhhahah

Comment

HAhahahahahaha
              One of the men was heard saying that after this incident, he was having his ice cream cone tatoo removed.
              I believe they were misquoted, it should have said: One of the men was heard saying that after this incident, he was going to get a tat to commerate the falling cone RIP.
              In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
              www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

I bet the guy was trying to pick you up....you do look a little gay you know!

Comment

Wait , hold on ....is this the pot calling the kettle queer ?
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                  X