• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my GSX 750F

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
    and the days spent riding them.
    I enjoyed my '99 600F very much.

I enjoyed my '02 750F even more.

Will cherish the days spent riding them forever.

Last Saturday I sold my 750F and bought a '94 GS 500E from the future 750F owner. We'll exchange rides next Saturday.

Can't wait, sure hope the '07 GSXF will be available soon. I'm ready, and so is Mrs. DotComWolf, she'll buy one aswell.

Soooo, we're in the dark GSXF-wise at the moment, crossing our fingers our dreams will come true this year....

Thank you http://www.m-w.com/ for helping me prevent horrible spelling and grammer mistakes, I'm a non-native English speaker and will do my utmost to post as correctly as possible.
    Attached Files

Re: Sold my GSX 750F

Originally posted by "DotComWolf
    Can't wait, sure hope the '07 GSXF will be available soon. I'm ready, and so is Mrs. DotComWolf, she'll buy one aswell.
    Didn't they discontinue the GSXF/Katana line. Wasn't the big thing this year that there would be no more??
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Plse read the sticky topic on that subject again, very carefully and check my contributions, got contacts with the Dutch distributor who say's the GSX F won't be discontinued. How what and when? I'm not allowed to say.... Haven't been filled in completely. That's why I suggested Can/US mod's/admins to contact your own distributor... Eagerly looking forward to a Can/US confirmation.

If I've been misled by the Dutch distributor, which is a possibility, than we'll both buy an '06 GSX 750F

Comment

Hey that would be great news if they don't discontinue the line...my Suzuki dealership that I take my bike to will be very happy because that is the bike he gets most returning riders to buy...he says it is affordable as well as powerful and comfortable...that's the selling point...
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Good luck with your new additions.
          Are the 500's popular over there?
          Bike is sold

Comment

Not discontinued!! Drink Up!

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
              Good luck with your new additions.
              Are the 500's popular over there?
              500's Sure are popular overhere, young riders get a limited license the first few years, 25 kw max, aftermarket kits prosper.... for 500's and up

Am looking for such a "light" bike to, am specificaly looking for a grey/black low milage '02 Aprillia RS 125
              Attached Files

Comment

mmm, aprilia

Comment

Those rs125's sure are schweet !

Comment

Those small bike do move like stink!
                    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                    X